- That the Bible is Inspired by God and is God’s plan for faith and action.
- There is only One God that can be found as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity).
- The Lord Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God.
- Mankind was created good but chose not to follow God, resulting in eternal separation from God.
- Man’s only hope of salvation is through Christ’s gift of salvation and sacrifice on the cross.
- It is our belief that God will help us to live a life as a devoted disciple. As we join our faith together, we will accomplish His purposes as a church family.
- We believe in what is called “the Baptism of the Holy Spirit.” Following salvation, it’s a special experience that empowers believers for effective service just as it did in New Testament times.
- We pray for divine healing of the sick, because it is provided for by Christ’s sacrificial death.
- We believe in The Blessed Hope (the second coming). At this future moment in time, all believers who have died will rise from their graves and meet the Lord in the air. Christians who are alive will be caught up with them to be with the Lord forever.
- It is our belief that God will cause the final events predicted in the reign of Christ to happen, the final judgment and our eternal home .
We regularly offer communion as a symbol of sharing Christ’s life, a memorial of His death, and sharing of our hope for His return. Baptism is offered to believers, as a declaration that they have been raised in the newness of Christ’s life.