We thank God for the many testimonies of healing and we share the feelings of difficulty and loss that people have experienced during Covid. We keep our trust in our God who is faithful in all circumstances.
With the unknowns associated with the Covid and Covid related infections, we continue to cooperate in community efforts to slow the spread of illness. We are keeping ourselves informed as to the most recent Center for Disease (CDC) and the Utah State Department of Health recommendations. Masks are currently required by the Salt Lake County mandate. When there is no community mandate; masks are not required. You are welcome to wear masks at any time if you are more comfortable wearing them. Personal protective equipment and hand sanitizer remain available on an as needed basis. If the infection rates increase or there are health department restrictions for group meetings, then we will increase our online services as needed and appropriately.
Here are the best practices that our church family are committed to:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are experiencing flu/cold-like symptoms.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your forearm when coughing and sneezing.
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds at a time. Use soap and water when possible.
- If no soap and water are available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with 60%-95% alcohol.
- Serving as a team, to make sure that commonly touched areas are a high priority for keeping clean.
As you know, Freedom Worship Center meets at the West Valley City Megaplex Theater and in their Suites. Larry H. Miller Megaplex Theatres have made the commitment to:
- Adding multiple hand sanitizing stations, and sanitizing chairs, armrests, and seat trays.
- Enhancing their nightly deep cleaning standards, increasing the frequency of
cleaning and disinfecting high traffic areas, and sanitizing handles, counters and other surfaces.
- Giving extra attention to cleaning and sanitizing public restrooms.
- Maintaining touchless soap dispensers and hand dryers for added protection.
- Supporting proper handwashing for guests and employees, and more.
Encouragement comes from God’s Word:
Psalm 91:10-11 – No evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; for He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.
Luke 12:25-26 – Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?
John 14:27 – Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
2 Timothy 1:7 – For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
We want you to know that each person at Freedom Worship is loved and valued. We want you to stay connected during this time. If during times of illness, you are home ill then please contact us for prayer.
As followers of Jesus let us be people of faith and those who make a difference. We pray for those who have been affected, and their caregivers. We pray for God’s Divine protection for leaders, researchers, and medical professionals working to respond. We exercise wisdom, walk in love, and continue to be passionate followers of Jesus Christ who are impacting our world. Be assured that we are looking at this very prayerfully. Walk in faith and love… and do not let fear control your lives. Our God is faithful.